Aircraft Detailing & Grooming
AEM Logistics is an aircraft detailing company and service provider specific to aviation events around the world. Out Team has been in the aircraft detailing industry for 10+ years, both for commercial and business aircraft. We provide full detailing services to many business aircraft manufacturers along with private individuals.
The AEM Logistics team has a combined 15+ years experience in the corporate and business
aviation detailing industry. Our team has provided services to a variety of small businesses,
manufacturers, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals.
All of our team members have undergone comprehensive training programs and are experienced
in all areas of aircraft detailing and positioning. We strive to keep our team up to date on the
latest products and processes for proper aircraft detailing / positioning.
We are fully insured and our operations are global. All our equipment is aviation certified and
we never comprise our quality with subpar equipment or personnel.
Equipment List and Quantities
AEM Logistics utilizes several mobile equipment kits to service international aviation events.
We always have a complete and comprehensive equipment kit onsite for our events, ready to
service any special request that our customers may have. Some of the equipment that we have
available includes portable generators, professional vacuums, extension ladders, carpet extraction
machine, professional polishers/buffers (for metal/paint), all aviation approved cleaning agents
and liquids, and several other detailing tools.
Our standard ‘show detailing service’ is as follows:
• Complete interior detail upon aircraft arrival (prior to start of show)
• To include: Cleaning of cockpit, lavatories, leather, all hard surfaces, full vacuum, etc.
• Complete exterior detail upon aircraft arrival (prior to start of show)
• To include: Cleaning of all painted and polished surfaces, windows, gears, etc.
Interior and Exterior Touch-up
• All aircraft receive touch-up detail each morning, evening, and periodically during show.
• Final departure detail
• All aircraft receive a final interior and exterior detail prior to departure from show.
Additional services available:
AEM Logistics maintains a full equipment kit to offer additional services such as:
• Polishing of brightwork and metal surfaces
• Clear carpet protective film application
• Carpet shampoo, extraction and spot cleaning
• Polishing of painted surfaces
• Leather deep cleaning and conditioning